- I am extremely thankful for professors that let the class out early.
- You can do more than you think during a small 1-hour lunch break. I successfully drove to school, searched desperately for parking, turned in an add-slip for a summer class, drove to Walmart to buy lunch, called my mom, and ate lunch with 10 minutes to spare!
- I still love the blue-bagged Doritos.
- The “=+” in an excel formula means NOTHING but people still continue to use it.
- I have a lot more “inappropriate” Facebook photos than I thought. The purging has been a long drawn out process.
- I think I’m incredibly busy with school and work full time, but I can’t even imagine tacking on children to the mix. There are people I have class with that work, go to school, AND have kids at home. I learned that I am thankful to not have kids.
- The beautiful weather outside really does make you happier in a I-don’t-mind-working-until-6-because-it’s-still-light-at-8pm kind of way.
- Crossfit really will be the death of me one day.
Happy Thursday, everyone! I am SO THANKFUL tomorrow is Friday. It sure has been a long week, hasn’t it?